more

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More.

The corset saga continues, briefly. I wore it to a date a few days ago and got a very enthusiastic assist in its tightening. Finished product:

It shapes! It shifts! It shoves! It reminds you that even though you're claustrophobic, for some reason, you enjoy restraint!

I parallel parked while wearing this thing. Please inform those who accuse women of inferior performance behind the wheel, and also tell my dad, because he taught me to drive and loves stories about me parking under duress.

I get to spend the holiday weekend in the Olympics, springing into hot springs and drinking heavily in unusual areas in nature. There won't be any live updates of this blessed event, due to the blessed lack of internet connectivity among the treetops, but I'll have a photo album prepared upon my return.

In the meantime, please enjoy Things Tim Howard Could Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment