more

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

the fetish of the month

hey girl. why did you start a whole other darned blog? I mean srsly.

First of all, I would urge you to attend to proper capitalization. Just because you're me, doesn't give you any license to be sloppy.

I started a new blog because I've got things to say that I didn't feel right saying in any of the old ones, and because I thought of a pithy title.

is there really going to be a new fetish every month?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT GRAMMAR?

I'd never restrict myself to just one fetish in any given month.

is this blog SFW?

I give up. Do whatever you want.

And... honestly, WTF do YOU think? Don't be a moron.

what makes you think you have any right to say the shit that's going to come out of your mouth here?

Someone once told me "write what you know." I wrote too much, ran out of things I knew, and have now had to resort to writing things I wish I knew, things I want to learn, and things I've heard of people who might know something about.

If you don't like it, either A. don't read it, or B. fight with me about it. I love a good squabble.

what else do people ask you?

Not a lot. Disappointingly. I hope that changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment